Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Himalayan Mixtape

The great thing about writing a blog that's read by tens of people (hi mom!) is that I can, on a whim, call upon your combined brain-power, thereby saving me the trouble of using my own.

That being said, and bearing in mind that you failed me miserably the last time I asked for help, here's your assignment: I want to compile a mixtape for my 40 minute commute to work. I need it to be upbeat and high-energy to get me "pumped up," about selling theaters and theatre accessories for 8 - 10 hours. My solution: the music they play on the "Himalaya" ride at the traveling carnival.

So, dear reader, leave me a comment with the song or songs you best remember being played (or think would be played) as the soundtrack for a tilted, supercharged carousel. I have a few songs already in mind, but I don't want to skew the results.

All I'll say is, "Fox on the Run."

Photo by sambeaner77.

4 comments:

Stephanie =) said...

I ALWAYS remember the Cars playing. Shake it up, Magic.... I'm not sure about in the Himalayas... but at Hershey Park. =)

Brian's Rants and Raves said...

"Stand Back" - Stevie Nicks

Brian's Rants and Raves said...

"Sweet Child 'o Mine" - GNR

Brian's Rants and Raves said...

"Rock of Ages" - Def Leppard