Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Himalayan Mixtape Project Continues

Your suggestions so far:
  • Shake It Up - Yes!
  • Stand Back - More of a parachute ride song, if you ask me, but I'm willing to give it a go.
  • Sweet Child O' Mine - This, or Paradise City; I'm still deciding.
  • Rock of Ages - Yes!
Also, I seem to recall hearing "Heart of Glass," on at least one ride.

This is going to be a little tougher than I thought. The songs need to be upbeat & high energy, a la Rock of Ages, but not too angry. Welcome to the Jungle, for example, would be just a hair over the line.

4 comments:

Brian's Rants and Raves said...

The Steve Miller Band - "Abracadabra"
Billy Joel - "We Didn't Start the Fire"
The Greg Kihn Band - "Jeopardy"
Tommy Tutone - "867-5309 (Jenny, Jenny)"
A Flock of Seagulls - "I Ran"

ok, I know these are all just 80's hits, but let's face it...that's what I rode the Himalayan, so that's what you get. hehehe

Stephanie said...

How about Hoobastank, "Out of Control"?

Stephanie said...

Ok, now I'm hearing songs on the radio and thinking of you. lol. How about the Clash, "Rock the Casbah"?

Brian's Rants and Raves said...

Night Ranger - "Don't Tell Me You Love Me"