Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Most Awesome Picture Ever

So, as of this writing at least, if you go to Flickr and search for "the most awesome picture ever," (but without the quotes) the first hit you get is this:

Leko Guy

This is a picture I clipped from a copy of Lighting Dimensions magazine, back in the 90s when there still was such a publication, and it's followed me through two states, three jobs, and four homes. "Leko guy" has lived on refrigerator doors, office dividers, and whiteboards, and he's still just as awesome as the day I found him.

I wish I could find the photographer (Douglas Edmunds) and tell him just how much joy this picture has brought into my life. I'll just have to hope that some day he'll decide to look around for the most awesome picture ever and be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: